Posts tagged summary
My First Official Post- Hello Tumblrs!
- Hey everyone! So after much deliberation, I have decided to set up my own blog! Exciting, daunting, scary, a bit overwhelming too, all at the same time! So, how to start of this first post? ...
- Here's a bit about myself- my name is Joshua Andre, I live in Sydney, Australia, I'm also a student in university, and I a member of four in my family (parents + brother Jonathan- whom you can check out at his blog as well. jsandre21.blogspot.com
- I'm 22 years old (at least I am at the time of this post!) I enjoy cooking, reading, playing board games with the family, watching TV shows (I watch way too much TV...), as well as hanging out with friends, going to live concerts and listening to Christian music. My brother and I were prematurely born in 1989, and we barely survived if not for the grace of God and His miracles.
- I also enjoy watching cricket! Being an Aussie, it comes natural to me to follow it, and if any one of you do not like watching or are not interested in that sport, that's ok, I respect that. My family and I attend GracePoint Christian Church in Randwick; have been going all our lives. I help out at church also as a member of the sound production team, and my brother and I go to our weekly Tuesday lifegroup with our friends in a young adults group; those who are in uni or a year or two in the workforce. When we meet we spur each other on in our Christian walk and come together and worship and catch up as well. I also have a lot of favourite bands and Christian artists, too many to list on this post alone! And, before I forget I am a reviewer too for 'Christian Music Zine', and feel free to check out my posts christianmusiczine.com/author/joshua-andre/
- So what did all that 'fun facts' in the first two paragraphs mean? To tell you the truth if I was a reader I'd be weirded out if I read what some would say is an incoherent babble! But hang tight, everyone, as the next post will definitely be a bit more formal, more structured, and all topics in the above paragraphs will eventually be expanded upon. This is just an intro post. Now I'll dive into a manner of topics in the weeks, months, hopefully years to come, but I'm just using my first post to say hi! Hopefully over the coming days and in the future, I'll be able to follow some tumblr accounts and connect with some of you. At the top of the blog is a 'ask questions' section, so don't be shy and don't hesitate to ask me anything (within reason of course, cause like every human, I don't know every single thing on the planet, and I promise I will try to get to your questions as soon as I can).
- Now last note of business before I sign off on this post, is what I will be discussing on this blog, if you want to describe it to your friends, tweet it, facebook it etc. It'll be a manner of things, seeing that the title of the blog is 'Living Life to the Fullest', but it will be predominantly about the world through my eyes, and my take and viewpoint on some of the issues on my heart that I think will be beneficial to tell you guys. I may blog about my favourite song, or present a quote that has touched my heart, or tell you guys a story of a part of my life that is inspirational. I may also share a dish that I like to cook, or maybe even re-blog something from time to time, and share some audio or video that is impacting my life at a certain point in time. I may also share a testimony, or share an allegory or just some words of encouragement. Or my take on a particular movie or TV show or book! There's a smorgasbord of options I can literally take! So here goes everyone!
- To those who are reading this, or maybe to no one at all- please follow my tumblr or me on twitter (@JoshuaAndre21)! I haven't gotten facebook yet (Shocking, yeah I know, but please don't judge me!) and I most probably will soon... Oh, and yeah, thanks for joining me on this ride. May God bless you and inspire you through this blog!
- Till next time